Join us on FACEBOOK
Abyss is a one man army lead by Hussain Al-Nasser aka Satch Hussain. Hussain, previously the bassist for "Avatar" started Abyss to explore the different genre's of music that have influenced him over the years and to express emotions that reflect past experiences in his life.
Abyss is anything from clean acoustics to monster jams. Whether you're taking a nice long drive down an empty road or trying let out all your anger by going on a rampage, there has got to be an Abyss track for you. Abyss can make you smile, nod your head and even break things. The variation of songs is simply amazing. Hussain is one of the most talented and creative guitarists in Bahrain.
Hussain, a fan of progressive metal has shown it's influence on his music. Abyss is a band that would appeal to Dream Theater fans. I could feel that DT vibe all around me and I loved it!
Since it's formation, Abyss has evolved from different styles of music to one that Bahrain has never even seen before. I had the opportunity to attend one of Abyss' studio recordings and mark my words: Bahrain, you have no idea what you're in for! Abyss has transformed into a symphony metal band like none other and is in the process of recording a full length album. I've heard the orchestra play along to one of Hussain's tracks ( Yes, a real orchestra! ) and believe me, I was blown away. This is something truly amazing.
You can check out tracks from Hussain's previous album on Abyss' myspace page:
www.myspace.com/01abyss
Till next time,
Peace & support the underground \m/
Labels: Bands