Well, hello there. How are we this fine day? World domination didn't work out did it? Well there's always next time. While you're here, let me bring your attention to something I've been thinking about for a while. I personally feel that the genre "Rock" is very undermined here in Bahrain. It's clear that we have a dominance of metal heads. Which I don't mean to say is a bad thing because I myself am a huge fan of metal. I live for the genre. It's my daily dose of "Get out there and kick some ass". What concerns me is that people tend to ignore it not only in terms of taste but also in terms of respect. I've actually heard people call Led Zeppelin lame and boring. Now I don't mean to insult anyone here but are you out of your @#$%^&* mind? I know it may not be your cup of tea but you must understand that without these bands none of today's music would even exist. Without their innovations there would be no Metal. Metal originated from Rock. The 1st metal bands were very well blues rock/ psychedelic rock influenced. Then came the element of punk and heavier material so on. What I want you to understand is that we are one big family. Though we may not share a similar sound or taste but we are still connected in a very very important way. Why I'm saying all this is because there are a lot of local bands that play less heavier different genre's of rock. And lets face it, everyone is working very hard on their side and many bands go unappreciated for a reason as simple as not being metal. I'm not trying to piss anyone off or point fingers in a particular direction. I'm just trying to express my views. The metal scene in Bahrain is doing so well. It's growing so fast and it's raising it's voice like never before. What I want is that we, together show the world that we not only have the heart, but we also have the soul, the power, the feel, the groove. We have a shit load of variety so don't you @#$%^&* mess with us. Don't call us an under developed black hole because we spawn some of the best bands from every genre there is. And once we come to realize that, I promise you that we will be an unstoppable force. I could sum up my whole blog in something as simple as "One for all and all for one". I'm rock and you're metal. What do we do? We spit in our hands and shake on it. Then we sock those mainstream fagots in the face and tell em' that we don't need their damn fame and money. We are the underground.. And we're damn proud of it!

\m/

1 Comment:

  1. The Scribbler Kid said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online