Join us on FACEBOOK
"Let the wrath of hell rain down on the souls of the wicked to end this world of it's misery..."
The metal scene in Bahrain is changing and it's changing fast. We have more and more bands coming out everyday. And these new bands are no longer cover acts. That stage is long gone! Every band now has to come out with originals to survive. Now among the many new bands, there was one called Rain In Hell. My expression was the usual "O geez! Another bunch of LOG impersonators?". Now don't be alarmed! I didn't mean that. I just assumed it since we have so many of those yahoo's walking around. I still decided to check out some of the songs posted by them. Two of them titled "The Enemy" and "Unfed Vanity". And well, I was surprised. Compared to most bands.. this was good work for their 1st releases!
Overtime RIH kept coming out with new songs and flooding my homepage on FB *HaHa*. So one fine day I decided to give the new songs a listen. The 1st song was titled "Demonic Whispers" and DAMN! I was blown away. These guys have come a long long way since their earlier releases. The improvement was massive. The song was brilliant. This is what metal in Bahrain needed! The next song on the list was titled "Blood For Wealth" and well, I wasn't surprised. It was explosive! These guys are definitely going to have a big name among other bands around the block. With every release, they keep better and better.
The band was initially formed by 4 high school friends Khaled, Ishaq, Hisham and Mahmood. Hussain later joined the band as an essential element in completing their band. Each and every one of these boys is incredibly talented. But if you ask me, their vocalist is their most powerfull weapon. Their influences are mainly Lamb of god, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, The Mushroom Massacre, Slayer, Pantera, Suicide silence and The Black Dahlia Murder.
Rain In Hell are:
Khaled Ramadan - Vocals
Hisham Al Ansari - Guitars
Ishaq Madan - Bass
Mahmood Al Ansari - Drums
Hussain Shargi - Guitars/ Vocals
You can catch RIH at the following links:
http://www.myspace.com/raininhellband
http://www.facebook.com/raininhellbh?ref=ts#/raininhellbh?v=info&viewas=621545622&ref=ts
Rain In Hell will also be performing at the Reflux Festival so don't forget to get your ass down there!
Till Next time then.
Peace and support the underground,
Groovezilla \m/
Rain In Hell - Carnage
Labels: Bands